1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
maintenance tasks working along side technicians within maintenance dept.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
consider it thoroughly as EDF are a fantastic company to work for
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!