1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
day to day at sultan i get classes to teach the theory behind subjects then try some practical to back up the theory. This will then be interpreted into my role back on station
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes everything i have learnt has been new to me as i had no previous engineering experience
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I would do this all over again and just wish i had done this when i was younger
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel that eDF have really taken care of myself as an employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
as much as necessary
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as required
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
our salary is well above the average apprentice wage and includes our accomodation
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yeah we have done team building holidays at an outdoor activities centre and have also had the chance to travel to berlin, budapest and lyon with my apprenticeship
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because it is the best apprenticeship out there and they look after their apprentices
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!