1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
First two years of the apprenticeship are mainly theory based, the rest is practical at site
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more new skills than I could have hoped
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really good and rewarding programme
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
Very valued, as an apprentice and as an employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Each year is dedicated to qualifications or experience as needed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Every time I have needed support it has been there ready
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Loads of support from the company
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is incredible, as is our package
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
So many, volunteering, helping in schools, being a company maker
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Best decision I ever made
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Apply and be yourself
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!