Body CAD Engineer at Jaguar Land Rover

Warwickshire
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
7th March 2016

7.7/10

Currently studying at Warwickshire college, doing different workshop and classroom studies.

Developed further mathematical skills and gained more skills in different workshops.

I do enjoy my apprenticeship because working as a team and learning new skills is very interesting.

I feel when something is done well i am recognised for it and if something isn't done too well, i can seek help if necessary.

I feel all tasks are relevant and are structured in an organised way. All inductions were informative and were done as soon as possible.

In every lesson the teacher is available if we need assistance and other services if necessary .

They are aLways supportive and aware of my situation and will always do anything they can to help.

Very well. I am able to pay any bills i receive on time.

I am not aware of any activities outside of the workplace.

There is lots of room for progression and hard work is noticed. It is also a good opportunity to develop skills further and learn new things.

Be aware of what you will be studying and the level that is required.