1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently studying at Warwickshire college, doing different workshop and classroom studies.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed further mathematical skills and gained more skills in different workshops.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I do enjoy my apprenticeship because working as a team and learning new skills is very interesting.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel when something is done well i am recognised for it and if something isn't done too well, i can seek help if necessary.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel all tasks are relevant and are structured in an organised way. All inductions were informative and were done as soon as possible.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
In every lesson the teacher is available if we need assistance and other services if necessary .
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They are aLways supportive and aware of my situation and will always do anything they can to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. I am able to pay any bills i receive on time.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I am not aware of any activities outside of the workplace.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There is lots of room for progression and hard work is noticed. It is also a good opportunity to develop skills further and learn new things.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Be aware of what you will be studying and the level that is required.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!