1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
An Advanced Apprentice training to NVQ Level 3 and BTEC Extended Diploma for Jaguar Land Rover. I will specialise into Powertrain Test Operations.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My practical and theoretical skills in Automotive Engineering have improved immeasurablely.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I find it very satisfying and I receive high quality support and learning.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel in our college environment we could be valued better. In Plant we are Highly valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It has improved as time has progressed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
High amounts of support of varying quality are given.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
JLR are always interested in our learning however it's hard to break the college- plant wall.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We receive a far wage which covers all living necessities.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's a high quality training provider with unmatchable career and skills development.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Read the company website to understand the companies message and it's core values.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!