1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learn in college
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt about engine management
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it alot
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Yes I feel that I will be useful
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It can sometimes seem unorganised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I have a good salery
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few availible
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its good pay and a good career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Try your hardest and take as many opportunities as posible
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!