Project Manager in Exhaust Systems at Jaguar Land Rover

Leamington Spa
Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
7th March 2016

8.6/10

I will be working in the Powertrain Department within the Exhaust Systems. My role consists of managing suppliers and making exhaust systems for the company to the required standards. I interact with suppliers and other departments on daily basis. Right now, I am in college doing a Foundation Degree in Engineering .

I am getting trained in different workshops to obtain engineering skills.

I enjoy the work thoroughly as it varies to teamwork to individual work. Enough support is provided from the manager and teachers to help me with my apprenticeship.

The managers are really enthusiastic with me joining their department. I got a good insight into the job role I have been assigned to.

The induction was carried out nicely. There is enough support provided and there is enough training for the assessments.

Feedback is given when my work is assessed and I am told how I can improve my work.

Support is provided to me through resources and help for certain tasks.

It meets me well because I live locally. However, other people can sometimes face difficulties as they do not get paid enough for their expenses.

Yes there are. For example, I am participating in a charity known as Micro-Tyco.

Great company to work for. Well supported throughout the programme.

Make sure you practice the practice questions well before the actual assessment. Also, do not be under pressure at the assessment centre.