1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an apprentice at Fujitsu and I work in Deal Assurance. The day-to-day role consists of arranging reviews and meetings for Deals that we will be making for business with our customers.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My Excel skills have improved, as have my email skills. I have learnt how to use sharepoint and how to set up sites too.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme a lot. I get opportunities I would never have imagined - I met prince Charles & the entire Fujitsu Board & President. I get a lot of exposure and experience and It is a great motivation for me, which makes the whole programme more enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
Very Valued. I feel part of any team I go to and more! Apprentices seem to be valued and it allows me to succeed in my role.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised and I feel like I progress with my career everyday.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider helps when needed. Sometimes it can be difficult to learn, for instance, I hadn't got the required learning for my exam, so I failed. This has now improved.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot. I trust in my manager and whenever I have an issue or need support she is there to help improve the issue.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great place to work & learn & develop and you as an apprentice feel valued. At other companies you may not. I enjoy working here and think for a development course such as an apprentice, it is one of the best in the UK.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
Be confident and express yourself. So long as you have the right work ethic and you are driven and motivated to achieve, you should succeed here at Fujitsu.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!