Deal Assurance Co-ordinator at Fujitsu

Crewe

8.7/10

I am an apprentice at Fujitsu and I work in Deal Assurance. The day-to-day role consists of arranging reviews and meetings for Deals that we will be making for business with our customers.

My Excel skills have improved, as have my email skills. I have learnt how to use sharepoint and how to set up sites too.

I enjoy my programme a lot. I get opportunities I would never have imagined - I met prince Charles & the entire Fujitsu Board & President. I get a lot of exposure and experience and It is a great motivation for me, which makes the whole programme more enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

Very Valued. I feel part of any team I go to and more! Apprentices seem to be valued and it allows me to succeed in my role.

It is very well organised and I feel like I progress with my career everyday.

My training provider helps when needed. Sometimes it can be difficult to learn, for instance, I hadn't got the required learning for my exam, so I failed. This has now improved.

A lot. I trust in my manager and whenever I have an issue or need support she is there to help improve the issue.

Pretty well.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

It is a great place to work & learn & develop and you as an apprentice feel valued. At other companies you may not. I enjoy working here and think for a development course such as an apprentice, it is one of the best in the UK.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

Be confident and express yourself. So long as you have the right work ethic and you are driven and motivated to achieve, you should succeed here at Fujitsu.