EMEIA Business Support at Fujitsu

Baker Street

8.0/10

I work as 'EMEIA Business Support' this involves supporting Executives PA's to ensure that logistics are arranged and that Executives days can go as smoothly as possible.

Whilst studying my NVQ 3 & 4, I have learnt new skills that will help me to progress within my career. however I think that most important things that I have learnt so far is what I've gained on the job.

I enjoy every aspect of my job and my programme, the only thing I believe (which is understandable), is that the coursework is very time consuming.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I feel appreciation from every member of the team that I work with. My line manager provides me with continuous support.

I believe that my programme is structured well, however I have had some issues regarding Telford Colleges standards. these changes 6 months into my programme, causing me to have to start my nvq all over again.

Telford college has been good in supporting me however I believe that my standards should not have been changed when I was a third through.

I receive constant support from both my line manager and my team. They are always wanting to help and show in interested in my coursework.

My role is funding by a wider team, and therefore my travel is funded. However I believe that apprentice wage should be slightly higher or aligned to your job at an earlier point.

There are things to do outside of work, like socially. there is also a Fujitsu discounts page which allows you to get cheaper deals on things.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

Fujitsu have been an amazing company to work for and their constant support keeps me feeling motivated to achieve in my everyday job.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

Go for it! It's completely worth an application.