Configuration Egineer Apprentice at Fujitsu

Warrington

5.3/10

My role is to configure systems with software by following a script and asset capture each item and then dispatch the order

I have developed my time management skills by assigning myself to different orders at certain times to make sure my time is used effectively

I enjoy the working enviroment for example my work colleagues are all friendly and willing to help

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I feel valued by fujitsu as they do offer a lot of oppertunities for myself as an apprentice to go to corporate events.

It is well set out as i know the time periods that i am going to spend on each account whithin my time at fujitsu

My training provider is very supportive and if there are any issues i am able to contact them directly for them to try a ressolve any issues i have

I recieve a lot of support from my employer as if i am ever struggling with an order then more resource is allocated to correct this and make sure the order goes out on time

I think the salary package that i currently recieve is adequete to cover all of my costs for working at fujitsu

Fujitsu offers lots of schemes for its employees to take part in outside of the working enviroment

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

They are willing to give you any extra training you would like and they are willing to listen to any problems you have whilst working and will try and solve it.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

Make sure you choose the right area of fujistu that you feel is best suited to your skills/interests before you apply. Also reaserch the companies goals and what they are trying to acheive and see if this also matches your personal goals.