1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Foundation degree in engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is good and enjoy the work.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Not very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not very well organised or structured training at work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support from employer and colleagues at work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets the costs and location.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Gain good qualifications and good wage
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Apply as early as possible and prepare yourself as much as you can.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!