1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment I am working for the RBSG team which involves me building thin clients, laptops, desktops etc and also asset tagging different machines such as printers, laptops etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to build thin client, GEP desktop builds and laptop builds.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Yes I am enjoying my apprenticeship but I am looking forward to moving to another account to learn new things.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel valued because I am a part of a successful RBSG team which my input makes a difference towards our daily goal but also year goal.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship is well organised but in my opinion it could be improved.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve all the support I need to do my job and also get extra help based on daily basis expectations.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel like I recieve the right amount of help I need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is good and I am pleased with it.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there has been opportunities outside of work where us apprentices can go down to the fujitsu headquarters in london for a work convention.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Yes I would recommened Fujitsu to a friend but it would depend on what they want to do. If it was a manual job with some IT skills to be learnt the fujitsu warehouse is the right job for them but for an individual who would like to learn technical IT skills I wouldn't recommened the warehouse but another department of fujitsu eg. Security.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
I advice them to think and decide what career they want and choose the right job from the variety of vacancies fujitsu offers.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!