IT Engineer at Fujitsu

Warrington
Competitive
24th June 2015

7.9/10

At the moment I am working for the RBSG team which involves me building thin clients, laptops, desktops etc and also asset tagging different machines such as printers, laptops etc.

I have learnt how to build thin client, GEP desktop builds and laptop builds.

Yes I am enjoying my apprenticeship but I am looking forward to moving to another account to learn new things.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I feel valued because I am a part of a successful RBSG team which my input makes a difference towards our daily goal but also year goal.

The apprenticeship is well organised but in my opinion it could be improved.

I recieve all the support I need to do my job and also get extra help based on daily basis expectations.

I feel like I recieve the right amount of help I need.

The salary is good and I am pleased with it.

Yes there has been opportunities outside of work where us apprentices can go down to the fujitsu headquarters in london for a work convention.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

Yes I would recommened Fujitsu to a friend but it would depend on what they want to do. If it was a manual job with some IT skills to be learnt the fujitsu warehouse is the right job for them but for an individual who would like to learn technical IT skills I wouldn't recommened the warehouse but another department of fujitsu eg. Security.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

I advice them to think and decide what career they want and choose the right job from the variety of vacancies fujitsu offers.