1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in business operations and business administration. Working with Engineers on a weekly basis, sorting timesheets, running reports and booking accommodation for the engineers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt more office based skills with Outlook, and SharePoint, and further develop my communication and team working skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programme a lot, and feel it has developed my skills for the better.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel very valued, welcome, and that all my needs are met.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is good from my trainer, answers and queries I have with coursework and sets relevant tasks and coursework.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has helped me a lot by developing my current skills, supplying training and advice on tasks and problems that occur.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel the salary for what is expected from us all, is a decent wage, and is very appealing.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I haven't been looking, because I am happy with the progression prospects that Fujitsu offers me.
9. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?
Because its an amazing place to work, it's diverse and offers so much potential for training and progression for all walks of life.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?
learn from the team your working with, learn from your mistakes. Promote yourself in the workplace by volunteering for experiences or opportunities, and get your face out there.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!