1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My Role is a control and instrumentation technician. On a day to day basis i maintain and fix equipment that is used to measure or control things on a nuclear powerstation, this includes, flow level, pressure and temperature.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
The whole thing was new to me
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed every aspect.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?
because it has been really good for me
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?
make sure you start with the right attitude
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!