1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Electrical maintenance apprentice. Maintaining electrical items of plant on site.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt many new skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy learning new skills within my job role and also knowledge about the plant.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel as though they try to help the apprentices when needed.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The first two years in Sultan give knowledge about the items of plant that will be worked on back at station. The second two years are more hands on and I feel this is where the most learning takes place.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive training when needed or if asked for.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I feel that we receive enough support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs and the pay increase per year is helpful.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
You can get involved with work colleagues in different activities outside of work if you wish.
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I feel that they are a good company to work for and you can progress your career if you wish to.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Look at what projects we are currently working on and what the future may hold in edf energy.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!