1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
carrying maintence tasks on the station on are own or by assisting a technician
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I ahve learned new skills as well as developing new ones since i have been back at staion
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the programe more now in my 3rd year as it is a lot more practical based than i did the first 2 years
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
I feel very valved to edf energy
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The first 2 years where not the best but the 3rd year is a lot more organised and structerd althought the NVQ format needs improving
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Have recievd an ok amount of support some more at times would be heaplful
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
recive a good amount of support from edf
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We are very well paid with a salary incraese each year
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of opertunities outside of work
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The offer a good carrer path with good benifits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Try to find out as much about the company and there stations
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!