1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Carrying out maintenance requirements to adopt a preventive maintenance plan.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills since starting my apprenticeship such as logical fault finding and better hand skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy coming to work each day.
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel my programme has an okay structure due to the size of the company.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training mainly supplied by employer.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The company is very supportive of my training needs.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I would say the wages I recieve is good in comparison to other companies.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
They are many oppertunities outside of work to go and represent the company at numerous events and conventions.
9. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend?
Good company to work for and deal with.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy?
Be sure of what you want beefore you apply.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!