About Grace's Day Nursery & Pre-School Perry Hill, Catford
The people are what makes Grace’s such an amazing place to work.
We recognise that the success of the nurseries comes from the unique set of skills that each and every person has to offer. We pride ourselves on being a fun place to work where we grow our team into future leaders and are always striving to be better!
At Grace’s you will find opportunities to grow, learn and develop every day no matter what your goals are. In return for the dedication and hard work we offer a range of training, coaching and mentoring both internally and externally. We will help you achieve your ambitions!
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Main duties & tasks
- To be a key person to a group of children.
- To interact and engage in play opportunities with children so that their progress is being encouraged in all areas of Learning and Development.
- To carry out short term, medium term and long term planning for all key children on an individual basis in accordance with the EYFS.
- To make regular observations and keeping developmental records updated so that children’s progress can be monitored and assessed.
- To write developmental reports for key children.
- To liaise with parents and carers, ensuring close communication, both verbally and written is maintained.
- To ensure that the nursery environment is safe and that standards of hygiene are high.
- To complete accident and incident records.
- To ensure that all safeguarding procedures are implemented at all times and carried out effectively.
- To attend internal and external training as requested.
- To attend compulsory monthly team meetings two parents evenings a year.
- To attend training out of nursery hours as requested.
- To liaise with external professionals where necessary.
- To provide safe, high quality care and education for all children in accordance with the Early Years Foundation Stage and in a way that supports the beliefs of Grace’s Day Nursery.
- To encourage the participation and involvement of parents and carers in the nursery.
- To ensure the well -being of every child in Grace’s Day Nursery.
- To follow all policies and procedures of Grace’s Day Nursery.
- To work effectively as part of a team in a way that is consistent with the business values.
- Continuous Professional Development
There is a £250 joining bonus after successful completion of first 3 months of employment.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!