“My Apprenticeship has jump-started my career. I’m gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly passionate to help me develop. – Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration…”
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Every day, 2.5 billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx.
Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Unilever Business Administration apprentices provide administrative support to our UK and Global teams in a variety of departments including Marketing, Customer Development (Sales), Supply Chain, Human Resources and Communication.
If successful, you will be placed in a department that matches your strengths and where possible, your career aspirations too!
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in an administrative position along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
Who are we looking for?
We look for apprentices who….
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a GCSE A* - C or equivalent in English Language. (Please note that if you do not have a Maths GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent, you will be required, as part of this Apprenticeship programme to undertake this as part of the functional skills before taking the end-point assessment for this Apprenticeship Programme)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Opportunities in Leatherhead and Kingston will include HR, Communications, Supply Chain, Marketing and Customer Development (Sales).
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship AND you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
When does it start?
12th March 2018
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...