Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the reputation and success of our clients, the economy and the wider society. It’s a vision that has spanned our 160-year history.
Today, we create unrivalled opportunities for our people to build successful careers that meet their aspirations as well as deliver for our clients. We nurture the talent of the future – volunteering in schools and mentoring promising entrepreneurs, and helping grow business leaders who can have a wide impact on our economy and society.
We advise our clients on their controls and accounting systems, reassuring them that they’re going about their business in the most efficient and compliant way. We really get to know them, their industry, and the issues they face, to help them solve complex problems and take preventative action. This kind of advice takes specialist skills and industry expertise. Which is what you’ll develop if you join us.
Tax Consulting – Global Employer Services - Higher Apprenticeship
It’s not just stocks and shares, property portfolios and investments; it’s people that are a company’s greatest asset. It’s our role to help clients maximise the potential of their people. We advise on everything from talent pipelines to organisational restructuring. We guide clients through complex financial and political issues, from the tax implications of immigration on their organisation to advising on group pension policies, actuarial and executive rewards structures.
Moving together. Making tomorrow: as companies grow and become more global in scope, employment issues become more complex. Among the most serious challenges businesses face today is compliance with multifaceted tax laws and labour regulations. Deloitte offers well-rounded plans and program development strategies that can help transform global employment programs in a cost-efficient manner.
- GES Mobility: Our Mobility teams support employers of all sizes to effectively deploy people on a global basis - this support comes in many forms and includes the delivery of all aspects of employee and employer compliance services in both home and host country locations, advisory support such as mobility and tax policy development, implementation and transformation, international social security consulting and immigration services.
- GES Reward: Our Reward teams support employers of all sizes to effectively remunerate and incentivise their people - again this support takes many forms and includes teams dedicated to advising on remuneration strategy, the design and implementation of share schemes, pensions, benefits (such as company cars) etc.
Both parts of the GES practice are market leaders using technology, such as business analytics, and innovation to deliver insight and value to clients.
Your Professional Experience
- Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions.
- ‘Access all areas’ of your client’s business to understand its inner workings, helping you develop your business acumen, commercial skills and industry knowledge, as well as developing far reaching and often senior relationships.
- Take on more intellectually challenging work, while technology takes care of the repetitive manual tasks. We’re using automation and cognitive technology to free up our people for more analytical work, and to provide a higher quality audit.
- Take responsibility very early in your career – quickly supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- International Mobility and International human resources including International assignment services
- Compensation and benefits
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in core services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals. Joining Deloitte, within the business area you chose, you will develop professional qualifications and the following capabilities.
- Delivery Excellence: Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving: Collects, assimilates, and analyses data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions in the Tax and Legal business
- Global Mobility: Develops knowledge of service areas and global mobility service delivery model variations across clients and ensures compliance by understanding individual income tax rules
- Reward Skills: Prepares flowcharts, as-is summary reports, and equity incentive plans related to Country-Specific, Cross Border and Global Rewards
- Global Employer Services Technology: Solicits and coordinates client input to determine direction and functionality of (Global Advantage) GA applications - Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
- Tax Laws and Rules: Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Tax Advisory and Consulting: Researches and prepares draft client reports under the guidance of senior staff
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Deloitte
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)