Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the reputation and success of our clients, the economy and the wider society. It’s a vision that has spanned our 160-year history.
Today, we create unrivalled opportunities for our people to build successful careers that meet their aspirations as well as deliver for our clients. We nurture the talent of the future – volunteering in schools and mentoring promising entrepreneurs, and helping grow business leaders who can have a wide impact on our economy and society.
We advise our clients on their controls and accounting systems, reassuring them that they’re going about their business in the most efficient and compliant way. We really get to know them, their industry, and the issues they face, to help them solve complex problems and take preventative action. This kind of advice takes specialist skills and industry expertise. Which is what you’ll develop if you join us.
Financial Advisory- Higher Apprenticeship
This is intellectually challenging, varied and exciting work that appeals to the brightest and most capable people. Professionals in this area tend to specialise, to offer clients the most in -depth expertise.
- Forensic: As part of our forensic development team, you’ll deliver advanced software solutions, such as data analytics and visualisation techniques. Helping both internal and external clients solve disputes and financial crime. (You will find Forensic Technology job in the Technology Job Family).
- Restructuring Services: In Restructuring we focus on companies in financial distress, whether underperforming or insolvent. You’ll step in to help and advise, and even run the company.
- Transaction Services – Post Merger integration: This team provides both due diligence and post deal advisory services across a range of areas (i.e., Integrations, separations, operations, performance improvement, and technology) on transactions. Which means you’ll be helping clients who are planning to buy, sell or take-over businesses to assist with the execution of the deal. These are often large global deals with high profile clients.
Your Professional Experience
- Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions.
- ‘Access all areas’ of your client’s business to understand its inner workings, helping you develop your business acumen, commercial skills and industry knowledge, as well as developing far reaching and often senior relationships.
- Take on more intellectually challenging work, while technology takes care of the repetitive manual tasks. We’re using automation and cognitive technology to free up our people for more analytical work, and to provide a higher quality service.
- Take responsibility very early in your career – quickly supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- Focus on data books, draft reports whilst providing additional project management, business development and pipelines opportunities
- Help create proposals and client presentations, research target companies
- Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams.
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in core services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals. Joining Deloitte, within the business area you chose, you will develop professional qualifications and the following capabilities.
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: collects, assimilates, and analyses relevant data and uses standard processes and tools to help surface insights and solutions
- Delivery Excellence: manages own work against project plan to ensure a superior client experience
- Manages Quality & Risk: complies with quality standards, risk rules, and confidentiality guidelines to deliver results
- Modelling: adopts a disciplined approach to building financial models
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Deloitte
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)