Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the reputation and success of our clients, the economy and the wider society. It’s a vision that has spanned our 160-year history.
Today, we create unrivalled opportunities for our people to build successful careers that meet their aspirations as well as deliver for our clients. We nurture the talent of the future – volunteering in schools and mentoring promising entrepreneurs, and helping grow business leaders who can have a wide impact on our economy and society.
We advise our clients on their controls and accounting systems, reassuring them that they’re going about their business in the most efficient and compliant way. We really get to know them, their industry, and the issues they face, to help them solve complex problems and take preventative action. This kind of advice takes specialist skills and industry expertise. Which is what you’ll develop if you join us.
Consulting - Strategy & Operations Higher Apprenticeship
Our Strategy & Operations team enjoys an unrivalled position in the market, combining the scale and strength of a global professional services firm, with the cutting edge nature of a boutique. We help all kinds of organisations make the most important decisions our clients have to make: defining choices that will shape their ambitions and give them clear competitive advantages.
Whether you’re in our consulting team, advising on a specific sector, or working with our strategy experts, you’ll be creating big ideas that help clients succeed. You’ll be advising some of the largest organisations in the world. And will need to articulate your ingeniously effective solutions and valuable insights at the highest level.
- Monitor Deloitte – Strategy: Our strategy practice takes a 21st-century approach that, combined with our deep industry experience, means we collaborate with our clients to create executable strategies. Because we can see strategy through to implementation, we increase our impact as a result. It’s an approach that can help organisations move more quickly and pragmatically to take advantage of new opportunities, while helping to mitigate risks along the way.
- Finance: Our Finance Consulting team is recognised as the best in the UK. We support Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) to manage their finance functions effectively and to support the wider business. We advise CFOs on the creation of strategies and capabilities to improve enterprise-wide decision-making, finance function design and operations.
- Operations: Our Operations practice helps clients implement their corporate strategy and accomplish their business objectives. Using our deep sector and technical expertise, we transform our clients’ core business and operations, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, and maximise operational efficiency. We bring the breadth and depth of Deloitte’s capabilities to our clients, delivering real value by designing and running impactful transformation programmes.
Your Professional Experience
- Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions.
- ‘Access all areas’ of your client’s business to understand its inner workings, helping you develop your business acumen, commercial skills and industry knowledge, as well as developing far reaching and often senior relationships.
- Take on more intellectually challenging work, while technology takes care of the repetitive manual tasks. We’re using automation and cognitive technology to free up our people for more analytical work, and to provide a higher quality audit.
- Take responsibility very early in your career – quickly supervising, coaching and mentoring your own teams.
- Provide clear, concise, well-informed perspectives on the important dynamics that are currently reshaping business environments
- Help drive major operational change and resolve the most fundamental issues affecting businesses today
- Provide strategic and tactical supply chain advice
- Design and implement Enterprise Model Design
- Advise on how to simplify processes, reduce operating costs and improve service delivery
- Help Chief Financial Officers execute their financial strategies, meet objectives and transform the efficiency of financial processes
- Experience different cultures and local business practices, working with colleagues and clients around the world. As well as enjoying opportunities for national and international travel.
- Get involved outside your day job, in the many corporate responsibility and social activities on offer at Deloitte.
One of our firm-wide priorities is to deliver a globally uniform level of quality in core services so that our clients experience a consistent, exceptional Deloitte. To achieve this, global standards have been developed that define the most critical capabilities required by client service professionals. Joining Deloitte, within the business area you chose, you will develop professional qualifications and the following capabilities.
- Delivery Excellence: Ability to team with others to produce a high quality work product to ensure a superior client experience
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Ability to collect, assimilate and analyse relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions
- Financial Acumen: Ability to apply basic financial concepts to client and Deloitte business models
- Executive Presence: Ability to maintain a positive, professional attitude and adapt to changing priorities to instil confidence in team
- Logical Structuring: Ability to use and apply frameworks to organize concepts, identify gaps, and communicate ideas clearly
- Global Mind-set: Ability to value and consider the diverse perspectives and backgrounds of colleagues and clients
- Business-Technology Acumen: Ability to apply technology fundamentals to client situations
- Access the Organization: Ability to find and leverage a diverse set of resources and share findings with others
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Deloitte
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5)