About Direct Line
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Private Insurance Apprenticeship
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our Private Insurance department for a 2 year rotational apprenticeship programme in Leeds. As a Private Insurance Apprentice you will complete four, 6-month placements in departments within Private Insurance such as: Sales, Claims Handling, Underwriting, and Business Management Support.
As well as gaining practical on-the-job experience within our claims team, you can achieve Level 3 Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications – studying General Insurance and Household Insurance Products.
Private Insurance is a specialist business area within Direct Line Group, offering a portfolio of personal general insurance products for mid and high net worth individuals through our own prestigious brand, Select Premier from Direct Line, and through our partnership relationships which include RBS and NatWest Private Banking and Coutts.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will secure a permanent, full-time position within our Private Insurance department – subject to your performance and completion of studies.
Salary and Hours
- 35 hours per week over Monday to Sunday. Shift patterns discussed interview stage
- £295.75 Weekly (Annual £15,379) and you’ll be eligible for an annual bonus of up to £500 subject to your performance
- 22 days holiday a year (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Adherence with all company processes and procedures
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy
- Respect for confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good time-keeping
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!