Business Insurance Apprenticeship at Direct Line
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Direct Line
About Direct Line
Direct Line Group is an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance much easier and better value for customers. We are one of the leading motor, home and small business insurers in the UK. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Business Insurance Apprenticeship
We are looking for Apprentices to join our Commercial department for a 2 year apprenticeship programme in Bristol.
As well as gaining on-the-job experience within our Commercial team, you can achieve Level 3 Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications -- studying General Insurance and Customer Service.
You will be given the training and support needed to ensure you do your best putting the customer at the heart of everything you do. The job role entails speaking to our business customers about a variety of commercial insurance products e.g. Shop owner, Tradesmen and Landlords.
After the point of sale you will be the person dealing with all our customers needs. You will do this by helping the customers renew their policy, answering any queries and making any relevant changes, also letting our customers know about the other great products we offer.
Direct line for Business was founded in 2007 to offer a new and fresh way to purchase business insurance. We’re a fast growing business that lives by our company values. We are currently looking for dynamic, proactive, passionate and business minded team members to work in our inbound call centre as sales or service consultants.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will secure a permanent, full-time position within our Commercial department – subject to your performance and completion of studies.
When an important part of a customer's life has been compromised, it’s our claims team they speak to. This can often be a stressful and upsetting situation for our customers, so you need to be a great listener and provide a great service.
- Answering a range of calls, from a variety of different customers
- Capturing accurate and relevant information for insurance claims investigations or claim settlements
- Working through insurance claims across many of our brands, including Direct Line, Green Flag or Churchill
- Taking a methodical approach to each claim, and working through the process with each customer
- Keeping an ear out for any details that need further investigation
- Working with other teams here, as well as third party suppliers, and keeping your customer up to date with any progress.
- Working within regulatory and legal requirements of the FCA as well as keeping the customer experience at the heart of everything you do.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adherence with all company processes and procedures
- Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
- Sharp thinking and an eye for detail
- Drive and enthusiasm for meeting targets
- PC literate
- Good time-keeping
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.