Business Admin Apprenticeship - Bristol at NatWestTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with NatWest
RBS is an exciting place to work and offers you the opportunity to excel in a wide range of areas. Regardless of your previous experience, or even your understanding of Financial Services, you can count on great ongoing support, guidance and mentoring to help you realise and reach your full potential.
Business Admin Apprenticeship - Bristol
Sitting within our Commercial & Private Banking Chief Operating Office, you’ll be a valued member of a growing area of the bank that makes sure that we are working in the correct ways, and doing the right thing for our customers
Part of our growing community of apprentices, you’ll benefit from a supportive and collaborative working environment, and gain a fantastic insight into how the bank operates.
This will involve:
- Researching, collating and analysing data, keeping an eye out for any areas that we can improve
- Working alongside a team of specialists, responsible for maintaining the bank’s key organisational processes and operating systems
- Identifying any potential risks across our systems, and mitigating their impact
- Making sure we always meet our regulatory obligations
The skills you'll need
- You’ll also need:
- The ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail
- The enthusiasm to build a broad understanding of our systems and processes
We also offer a competitive salary as well as 33 days holiday.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.