About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
At Fidelity International, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and experience to help our clients make the right investments for today and for the future.
Retirement Specialist Team Apprentice (18 - 24 months)
The Retirement specialist Team is the first point of contact for all Direct Clients and independent financial advisors (IFAs) who hold a SIPP (self invested personal pension) on the Fidelity platform. The team also manage all incoming correspondence (post, email and secure message) as well as complaints. You will work in a friendly, highly skilled team dedicated to providing industry leading client service.
What would this role involve on a day to day basis?
- Answering inbound telephone queries, relating to the administration and servicing of pension accounts, along with dealing with clients and ensuring a strong customer orientation to provide excellent customer service
- Answering queries in a friendly and professional manner making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
- Providing clear and concise information to SIPP customers and IFAs who contact the specialist team
- Providing up-to-date information on a wide variety of subjects related to the customer’s account information including investment fund options, fund prices and general enquiries on processes
- Supporting the Senior Technical Manager in providing up to date technical information on a wide variety of subjects related to SIPP, Bond and Trust accounts, regulatory changes, product updates and changes
- Reviewing technical cases and working with the team to increase knowledge in a variety of SIPP related subjects
- Identifying, supporting and implementing change through project type activities
What qualification would you work towards?
Over a two-year period you will work towards and industry recognised qualification relevant to your role. We are also committed to providing a full range of professional and interpersonal skills training to support help all of our apprentices reach their full potential.
Classroom or one-to-one training will be included to ensure that incoming calls and queries can be answered confidently. There may also be opportunities to study for further pension administration exams.
What skills and behaviours are important for this role?
- 2 or more A Level qualifications in any subject, Grade A*-C
- Genuine interest to develop UK Asset Management and Pensions knowledge
- Team player who is able to gain the support and commitment of internal and external members, clients and service partners
- Ability to provide excellent customer services whilst answering inbound telephone queries
- Willingness to question processes with a view to innovating and improving our customer service delivery
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Please note that this role is based in our Kingswood, Surrey office. Start date early September 2017.
How to apply
To apply, click the button below and please attach an up-to-date CV and a short cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Fidelity International
- Fidelity International
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)