Pension Service Centre Apprentice (18 - 24 months) at Fidelity International
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Fidelity International
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
At Fidelity International, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and experience to help our clients make the right investments for today and for the future.
Pension Service Centre Apprentice (18 - 24 months)
The Pensions Service Centre is the first point of contact for all of Fidelity International’s members, independent financial advisors (IFAs) and selected administrators (‘authorised callers’) of DC full service clients / schemes looking to access information regarding a Pension and we are looking for a bright, talent young person to join this friendly, highly skilled team which is dedicated to providing industry leading client service.
What would this role involve on a day to day basis?
- Answering inbound telephone queries, relating to the administration and servicing of pension accounts, and ensuring a strong customer orientation to provide excellent customer service, giving clear and concise information to scheme members, administrators and IFAs who contact the Pensions Service Centre Helpline
- Answering queries in a friendly and professional manner making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate
- Providing up-to-date information on a wide variety of subjects related to the member’s account information including plan details and member account information, products, investment fund options, fund prices, market news, changing allocation of future contributions and general enquiries on processes
What qualification would you work towards?
Over an 18-month period, we would support this apprentice as they work towards a Level 3 qualification in Providing Financial Services alongside the industry recognised Investment Operations Certificate (IOC), supported by our partner training provider. We are also committed to providing a full range of professional and interpersonal skills training to support help all of our apprentices reach their full potential.
Classroom or one-to-one training will be included to ensure that incoming calls and queries cna be answered confidently. There may also be opportunities to study for further pension administration exams.
What skills and behaviours are important for this role?
- 2 or more A Level qualifications in any subject
- Genuine interest to develop UK Asset Management and Pensions knowledge
- Team player who is able to gain the support and commitment of internal and external members, clients and service partners
- Ability to provide excellent customer services whilst answering inbound telephone queries
- Willingness to question processes with a view to innovating and improving our customer service delivery
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
Please note that this role is based in our Kingswood, Surrey office. Start date early September 2017.
How to apply
To apply, click the button below and please attach an up-to-date CV and a short cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!