About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
At Fidelity International, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and experience to help our clients make the right investments for today and for the future.
Human Resources Early Careers Apprentice (18 - 24 months)
The Early Careers team are responsible for the recruitment, learning and development of a range of early and entry level opportunities within the organisation. The team partner with business and HR colleagues to deliver assessment and selections strategies, deliver programmes and insight opportunities, and put together learning curriculums and development plans.
What would this role involve on a day to day basis?
The projects that we work on can vary each day and changes throughout the year. September - December see us working on the main recruitment campaign; in the spring and summer we deliver on a number of insight opportunities and roll out our internship opportunities before we start planning our graduate inductions, recruitment plans and learning curriculum for the year ahead.
What are the main roles and responsibilities of this apprenticeship role?
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition and Curriculum Managers with administrative tasks, such as processing invoices, coordinating assessment centres and interviews, room bookings and helping with candidate management
- Helping to plan and coordinate inductions and training workshops
- Supporting the management of our graduate and intern programmes, booking and helping to coordinate events
- Supporting on the core HR functions such as requesting and amending contracts and dealing with enquiries
- Managing the Early Careers inbox and responding to emails
- Updating central spreadsheets and ensuring up to date accurate information is held, helping to pull statistic reports and track data
- Potential rotation within the HR Generalist team, dealing with employee relation issues, answering emails and supporting the wider Fidelity population
What qualification would you work towards?
Over an 18-24 month period, we would support this apprentice as they work towards a relevant technical industry-recognised qualification, supported by our partner training provider. We are also committed to providing a full range of professional and interpersonal skills training to support help all of our apprentices reach their full potential. Successful candidates would be able to work towards either a Level 3 Business Administration with CIPD, or a Level 5 CIPD qualification.
What skills and behaviours are important for this role?
- Minimum of 2 A* - C A Level grades in any subjects
- A self-starter and able to work with a minimum levels of supervision.
- Be conscientious, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Well organised, with good planning and communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality an absolute must
- Excellent time keeping and ability to prioritise work
- Interest in recruitment and development essential
Please note that this role is based in our London Cannon Street office and involves occasional travel to Kingswood, Surrey and Hildenborough, Kent offices. Start date early September 2017.
How to apply
To apply, click the button below and please attach an up-to-date CV and a short cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Fidelity International
- Fidelity International
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)