About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. Because we’re privately owned, we’re fully focused on the long-term interests of our clients – with both the commitment and the resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help them achieve their financial goals.
At Fidelity International, we are passionate about sharing our knowledge and experience to help our clients make the right investments for today and for the future.
Enterprise Network Services - Technology Apprentice (18 months)
The Enterprise Network & Voice Team are responsible for innovating network design solutions, supporting operations and delivering network services to the FIL business units. This entails the management and maintenance of networks services for the UK, Europe and India.
Based on the services provided to our internal and external customers, each day varies. The ENS team geographically split across different locations and the typical working hours in the UK are between the hours of 08:00 - 18:00. Most of our daily work is via our ticket logging system Service Now, JIRA, directly or via Projects. All members of the ENS/EVS Team work together, ensuring that all tickets are allocated and resolved in a timely manner, including any project related work.
What are the main roles and responsibilities of this role?
- Assist in the management of the Service-Now queue with the ENS team.
- Working with the ENS team to drive forward changes across the network.
- Understanding of ITIL incident, problem and change management practices.
- Solid knowledge of the ENS Team Operational Excellence Programme (OEP) to provide input towards efficiencies and improvements.
- Learn and use JIRA for assigned work tasks.
- Attend key technology industry events.
What qualification would you work towards?
Over your apprenticeship you will work towards and industry recognised qualification relevant to your role. We are also committed to providing a full range of professional and interpersonal skills training to support help all of our apprentices reach their full potential.
What skills and behaviours are important for this role?
- 2 or more A Level qualifications in any subject, Grade A*-C
- Team player who is able to gain the support and commitment of internal and external members, clients and service partners
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- An interest in technology infrastructure and providing support to internal clients
- Knowledge of scripting desirable but not essential
- Enthusiasm and willingness to strive to improve and innovate
- Excellent time keeping
- A self-starter and able to work with a minimum level of supervision (but with full support and initial training)
Please note that this role is based out of our Kingswood, Surrey office. Start date early September 2017.
How to apply
To apply, click the button below and please attach an up-to-date CV and a short cover letter detailing why you are interested in this position.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Fidelity International
- Fidelity International
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)