Register Your Interest - Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship
Register your interest
Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued! We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship
Why not accelerate your career with a Business & Technology apprenticeship at Unilever? Working in a diverse, global business, you’ll gain invaluable work experience supporting world-class brands in areas such Customer Development, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain.
Working under the guidance of a dedicated line manager, you will gain the technical knowledge and skills you need to succeed through a combination of real, practical experience and formal training. You can expect on-the-job training, formal development opportunities and dedicated mentoring.
What will you be doing?
On our digital marketing programme, you will define, design and build campaigns across a variety of online tools and social media platforms. A Digital Marketing Apprentice will usually work as part of a team where they are responsible for some of the elements of the marketing plan or campaign, whilst working towards a digital marketing degree.
Have at least 5 GCSEs including English Language and Maths at grade 5 or above. Have or are predicted 3 A-levels at BCC grades or equivalent.
- Competitive Reward - you will start on a competitive salary which we will review annually to reflect your progression and development
- Learning and Development - Together we'll help you to accelerate your learning and development through hands-on experience, mentoring, and support.
- Health and Wellbeing - Keeping healthy is important to us all. Where possible, we provide on-site gym facilities, regular health checks and an extensive suite of mental health and wellbeing resources.
- Flexible Working - We encourage agile working which means that, where your role allows you to, you're empowered to work anywhere at any time, providing the needs of the business are met.
- Holidays - We offer 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Stage 1 - Complete the online application form and tell us about your motivation for choosing Unilever and your selected apprenticeship programme.
- Stage 2 - Situational Judgment Test, which gives you realistic, hypothetical scenarios where you will be asked to identify the most appropriate response.
- Stage 3 - Virtual Discovery Centre, immersing yourself in business challenges, our Purpose Hub an interview.
Unilever is a global fast-moving consumer goods company and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, and Foods & Refreshment products, reaching 2.5 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes all over the world, including Persil, Dove, PG Tips & Magnum.