Register Your Interest - Data Science Degree Apprenticeship
Register your interest
Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued! We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
Data Science Degree Apprenticeship
Why not accelerate your career with a Business & Technology apprenticeship at Unilever? Working in a diverse, global business, you’ll gain invaluable work experience supporting world-class brands in areas such Customer Development, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain.
Working under the guidance of a dedicated line manager, you will gain the technical knowledge and skills you need to succeed through a combination of real, practical experience and formal training. You can expect on-the-job training, formal development opportunities and dedicated mentoring.
What will I be doing?
Data science is one of the most exciting fields of studies today! A Data Science apprentice at Unilever ill look to find information in diverse data sets to address complex problems and learn skills in computer science, statistics, data analysis and much more.
Have at least 5 GCSEs including English Language and Maths at grade 5 or above. Have or are predicted 3 A-levels including Maths.
- Competitive Reward - you will start on a competitive salary which we will review annually to reflect your progression and development
- Learning and Development - Together we'll help you to accelerate your learning and development through hands-on experience, mentoring, and support.
- Health and Wellbeing - Keeping healthy is important to us all. Where possible, we provide on-site gym facilities, regular health checks and an extensive suite of mental health and wellbeing resources.
- Flexible Working - We encourage agile working which means that, where your role allows you to, you're empowered to work anywhere at any time, providing the needs of the business are met.
- Holidays - We offer 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Stage 1 - Complete the online application form and tell us about your motivation for choosing Unilever and your selected apprenticeship programme.
- Stage 2 - Situational Judgment Test, which gives you realistic, hypothetical scenarios where you will be asked to identify the most appropriate response.
- Stage 3 - Virtual Discovery Centre, immersing yourself in business challenges, our Purpose Hub an interview.
Unilever is a global fast-moving consumer goods company and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, and Foods & Refreshment products, reaching 2.5 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes all over the world, including Persil, Dove, PG Tips & Magnum.