Business Insights & Reporting Apprenticeship
Business Insights & Reporting Apprenticeship - September 2022 start
The Business Insights & Reporting team are responsible for delivering accurate and timely reporting to the UK&I business. The team’s focus is developing Power BI reports to visualise business performance for effective decision making, but it also includes owning and maintaining the end-to-end data journey for multiple key business metrics.
You will need to be technical, have a keen eye for detail and a thirst for all things data-related.
You will need to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise.
You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to the divisions, working on multiple tasks at one time to deliver accurate reporting.
There will also be opportunities develop your technical ability, making this a busy but rewarding role.
We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of business data and some of the technologies used to utilise data effectively.
Day-to-day you may be...
- Supporting automated data loads
- Basic Power BI development and basic SQL querying
- Supporting the team with data projects and report testing
- Organising and resolving business reporting issues
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
In this role you will learn…
- The end-to-end data journey
- How to liaise with the business on reporting requirements
- How technology can be used to efficiently visualize data for business decision making
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button and submit your CV and cover letter.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.