Digital CRM Apprenticeship
Digital CRM Apprenticeship - Luxury Division - September 2022 start
Reporting to the CRM & Omnichannel Innovation Manager and working within the wider central divisional D2C team, the team’s mission is to create and execute unmatchable consumer experiences, powered by consumer data.
Accelerating direct e-commerce growth is at the forefront as well as providing a centre of excellence to support brand teams to achieve excellence in execution of digital marketing campaigns.
You have a customer centric mindset and have an eye for what comprises a successful online customer journey. You will be able to use your skills to help market our products and engage our audience. You’ll be helping to create winning email marketing campaigns, as well as reporting on KPIs to optimize the email channel and overall ecommerce performance. There’s no guaranteed formula for success - you’ll be trialling campaigns and assessing results to help guide our long-term vision.You will be working with a variety of different stakeholders, both internal and external so strong communication skills are a must; you’ll need the emotional intelligence it takes to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that ariseWe will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of Digital Marketing with a specific focus on CRM, Data & Email Marketing.
Day-to-day you may be...
- Work with marketing teams to build briefs for monthly newsletters and solus email campaigns
- Brief CRM agencies
- Hands on experience using our email marketing tools to test & optimise email campaigns
- Collate and present monthly performance, including recommendations on improvements and testing
- Manage CRM calendar, ensuring appropriate timings of broadcast
- Regularly generate, analyse, interpret and communicate traffic against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Competitor benchmark analysis and monitoring competitor campaigns
- Research and create best practice presentations on new CRM initiatives
- Take ownership of own workload to balance multiple priorities
- In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
- Passion in digital marketing & a data driven mindset.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A school leaver or someone who have not achieved a degree yet
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.