Relationship Management Apprenticeship at RBS
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with RBS
RBS is an exciting place to work and offers you the opportunity to excel in a wide range of areas. Regardless of your previous experience, or even your understanding of Financial Services, you can count on great ongoing support, guidance and mentoring to help you realise and reach your full potential.
Relationship Management Apprenticeship
Starting with us on 2nd October 2017, you’ll support our Relationship Managers in creating and maintaining great relationships with a diverse portfolio of clients.
You’ll interact with a wide range of colleagues and clients, broadening your commercial experience.
You’ll work alongside either one, or a team of our Relationships Managers, and help them to build strong and productive client relationships. You’ll get to know our customers’ needs and financial goals in order to support with a variety of service, credit, and other portfolio administration activities.
We’ll look to you to:
- Handle queries and concerns regarding a wide range of subjects, either face to face or over the phone
- Support with the effective implementation of our credit and service processes, ultimately making things simple for our customers
- Build and maintain good knowledge of our products and systems in order to provide an excellent customer journey
- While you work towards a recognised qualification and learn a variety of new skills, we’ll provide support every step of the way.
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for people with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to build trusted relationships with both colleagues and clients.
As well as this, you’ll need:
- The drive and enthusiasm to continually develop your skills The ability to multi-task and work under pressure A passion for customer service and delivering fair outcomes
We also offer a competitive salary as well as 33 days holiday.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!