Customer Service Apprenticeship at NatWestTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with NatWest
RBS is an exciting place to work and offers you the opportunity to excel in a wide range of areas. Regardless of your previous experience, or even your understanding of Financial Services, you can count on great ongoing support, guidance and mentoring to help you realise and reach your full potential.
Customer Service Apprenticeship
Joining our collaborative telephony team, you’ll be taking the first step into a long and fulfilling career.
- After a 12 to 18 months with us you’ll move to one of our branches to develop your skills further
- You’ll earn a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Financial Services and a Professional Banker Certificate
- We’ll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £18,025, and after a great first year of serving our customers, we’ll put this up to £19,275
What you’ll do
Whether it’s carrying out day-to-day telephone banking transactions, like paying bills or transferring funds abroad, or offering our customers products and services that are right for them, you’ll be there to help.
- You’ll respond to their changing needs, and use your own expertise to recommend and promote the benefits of the different ways they can bank with us
- By building real connections to understand our customer needs, you’ll find the right solutions for them
- Taking the skills you’ve learnt, you’ll work in one of our nearby branches as an Associate Personal Banker
As an Apprentice, you’ll gain fantastic insight and experience in this role, and you’ll be opening new career opportunities as we’ll support you to achieve your Level 2 in Financial Services Apprenticeship.
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need to be passionate about excelling in customer service and building relationships, and you’ll combine this with:
- Great listening skills
- The ability to empathise with your customer’s situation
- The determination to learn and develop new skills
- Strong computer skills
Resolving the complex problems won’t faze you as you’ll have built a fantastic knowledge of our products and services to help answer a range of customer queries.
We also offer a competitive salary as well as 33 days holiday.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.