Trailblazer Technology Degree Apprenticeship at Accenture
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Accenture
Be > You Imagined
Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of technology. We deliver innovative technology solutions that transform businesses. Whether it’s building a digital platform for the world’s largest music company, delivering a world-class application for an international sporting event, or working alongside a well-known high-street and online fashion retailer, we’re innovators in everything we do. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Sharpen your skills with industry-leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career in technology. Discover how great you can be.
We’re more than 375,000 people working in over 200 cities across 56 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 91 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm we need talented apprentices like you to join us.
Trailblazer Technology Degree Apprenticeship
We recognise that university isn’t for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our Technology Degree Apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting edge technologies.
What you’ll learn
The best part is that you don’t need to have any technical experience or programming skills. You will start your Accenture career with a four week boot camp where you will learn about working at Accenture and start your technical training with an introduction to Java Programming. Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our external training provider, QA, with a combination of on-the-job experience, as well as structured training & courses
You’ll develop expert digital, web and cloud computing skills, as well as expertise in project management, application and infrastructure development and business analysis. The apprenticeship lasts for 4 years, starts with a Level 3 Software Development Apprenticeship in the first year followed by the degree programme.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world’s leading Management Consulting & Technology Company.
- The opportunity to earn a salary equivalent to our graduates in your third year of the apprenticeship
- Training and mentoring from subject matter experts across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
- Regular performance reviews & a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies & networking groups
- Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
What are we looking for
There are no academic requirements. You will complete a 1 year Trailblazer Apprenticeship before moving on to the Degree Apprenticeship.
- A real interest in technology and a desire to build skills in this area.
- Commitment and aptitude to complete the training and studying required.
- Willingness to put aside personal time to invest in your own learning and development
- Logical mind-set and problem-solving ability
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Collaborates well in a team environment
- The instinct to question things
- A 'can do' attitude
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Accenture
My name is Bob Paton, and I am the Managing Director for Accenture’s Delivery Centre in the North East. I...