Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Two billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products every day including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx and you’ll find our products in the kitchens and bathrooms in 9 out of 10 UK homes (go on, have a look!).
At Unilever, we give you the skills and support you need to unlock a bright future that’s full of opportunities and new experiences. We offer different apprenticeships to take your career in exciting directions in Business, Technology, Science, Supply Chain and Engineering. Our apprentices receive lots of hands-on training and guidance from experienced professionals and are given real responsibility from the start.
Our apprentices bring fresh ideas and deliver innovative ways to meet the everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Research & Development – Chemistry Apprenticeship
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Join us as an apprentice at our Global R&D centre in Port Sunlight (Wirral) and you’ll be part of an elite group of scientific and technical professionals whose innovations help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
- Research and develop some of the world’s leading Unilever home and personal care brands.
- Use your scientific or technical curiosity to improve how products work and appeal to consumers.
- Interact and work with people from all over the world.
- Unilever R&D Port Sunlight, Wirral for work placements
- Wirral Metropolitan College (Birkenhead) for 1st year academic studies (HNC)
- Liverpool University for 2nd-4th year academic studies
Typically three grade ‘B’ passes at ‘A’-level in relevant subjects although offers are made on the basis of interview performance
- Level 4 certificate (HNC) in Chemistry
- SIP accredited Smart Higher Apprenticeship certificate
- BSc(Honours) in Chemistry (University of Liverpool)
WHEN DOES IT START?
Entry is September 2017
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!