Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship
by Samsung UK
Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship
Why join our team?
Samsung was founded with the purpose of creating products that benefit mankind and move us forward in big and impactful ways.
We continue to evolve our brand purpose as our world and customers evolve, but the foundation remains at the core of who we are;
- Economic contribution to serve the nation, the public and humanity.
- A company that puts its people and their growth first.
- The pursuit of rationality and integrity in all we do.
We are the relentless pioneers.
We exist to create human-driven innovations that defy barrier to progress.
The Samsung UK Corporate Marketing Team is uniquely placed to deliver this as we are passionate cohort of discipline experts, from Insights and Operational Excellence to CSR, PR & Comms and Brand Marketing, that act as “One Samsung”.
We create socially-impactful programmes that help young people, from all backgrounds, find their purpose. We develop authentic, shared experiences that connect us with our customers, powered by technology. We are the guardians of Samsung KX; an innovation hub that houses our premium product portfolio and local community engagement programmes.
Together, our key objectives are to;
What’s the purpose of the role & your key deliverables?
We want you to learn (new) and develop (existing) skills that will enhance your future career opportunities.
We commit to supporting you and helping you achieve your goals, sharing knowledge across a range of Marketing capabilities.
Insights and Marketing Ops
- Understanding the power of data – identifying audience data and behaviours, sharing trends of emerging topics that could lead to creative recommendations
- Acting as a brand guardian – Brand Guidelines, asset management platform
- Training of Marketing process - brief development, bidding and quotation management
- Supporting with the preparation of reports that can be shared with the wider business to informal planning decisions
- Supporting to craft content that is engaging across all channels
- Event execution; from small workshops to larger consumer experiences
- Aid in building an interesting calendar of activations/campaigns
- Assist managing the all agency group to deliver the marketing plan
- Planning and delivery of the flagship CSR programme, Solve for Tomorrow
- Contributing to improving comms content to promote all CSR activities e.g. Volunteering
- Supporting with wider CSR programme delivery e.g. Product orders, events, reporting
PR & Comms
- Increasing awareness & consideration across our products and service through supporting best-in-class launches and in-life PR campaigns
- Helping us reach broader audiences by supporting on our culture-first press office calendar
- Driving engagement and brand love via social media and creative content
Samsung KX Ops
- Assisting in the Evaluation and Evolution of Experiences across Samsung KX
- Monitoring Service Delivery to ensure World Class Standards
- Supporting with retail display execution/delivery and analysing success
- Supporting in the delivery of events, live broadcast and workshops
- Reviewing dashboards and identify learnings to share with the team
- Preparing Corporate Marketing impact reports to share with the wider business
About Samsung UK
Imagine working for a company that is passionate about its people…
At Samsung we approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’- daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We realise it’s our people who really make this possible and we are continuously looking for dynamic people to join us and share our vision. With our endless ability to predict the next big wave (and create a few of our own), joining Samsung Electronics will put you in touch with the future and keep your career at the cutting edge of tomorrow’s technology. We are constantly looking for dynamic individuals who share our relentless ambition, and in return offer people opportunities to grow and ways to express themselves in a truly global enterprise.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.