Team Member Apprenticeship - St Andrews (Scotland), Gatwick, Exeter
Team Member Apprenticeship - St Andrews (Scotland)
Pret A Manger are recruiting for a new Apprentice Team Member to join their exciting team! Do you have a passion for the hospitality industry? Are you looking to work for a company where you can learn and earn money at the same time?
At Pret A Manger you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
A Pret Team Member or Team Member Star works as part of a team in a Pret shop in the kitchen, front of house and delivery. They follow the 3 core Pret behaviors in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team working and Clear Talking. They are responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and “wowing” our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are team work, the 6 key points of service and production, cleanliness and productivity.
- To always follow the 6 key points of Service
- To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
- To take the time to respond to customers needs and to deliver an outstanding service
- To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
- To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards.
Delicious foot & drink
- To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
- To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards.
- To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
- To adhere to financial standards on Tills
Requirements and Prospectus
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
- Great Execution
- Team Working
- Retail Savvy
- Clear Talking
- Open to change
No Qualifications Required!
Ongoing Support and development!
Training to be delivered
Hospitality Team Member Level 2
Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2
Grow your skills, confidence and career (and get paid!)
The Pret Apprenticeship offers in-depth training, career progression and qualifications. It's about building confidence, gaining life skills and being part of a team.
Starting out as a Team Member, the apprenticeship can take you all the way to a fully-funded BA Business Management Undergraduate degree. You'll be paid throughout and can step on and off the programme (allowing you to progress at your own pace). You'll also benefit from all the perks of belonging to Team Pret, such as free food, mystery shopper bonuses, weekly pay and travel support (not forgetting an Apprentice Extra student discount card).
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below to take you to Lifetime Training's opportunities. Just search for "Pret" with your postcode to find your nearest vacancies.