Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship – Human Resources at UnileverTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Two billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products every day including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx and you’ll find our products in the kitchens and bathrooms in 9 out of 10 UK homes (go on, have a look!).
At Unilever, we give you the skills and support you need to unlock a bright future that’s full of opportunities and new experiences. We offer different apprenticeships to take your career in exciting directions in Business, Technology, Science, Supply Chain and Engineering. Our apprentices receive lots of hands-on training and guidance from experienced professionals and are given real responsibility from the start.
Our apprentices bring fresh ideas and deliver innovative ways to meet the everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship – Human Resources
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
As a Chartered Manager Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally, through a series of structured placements with soft skills training and one-to-one guidance. You’ll be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines, and they’re open to people from all backgrounds - we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us. Through work rotations, you will gain a breadth of experience across HR Operations, Business Partnering and HR Expertise. You may also have the opportunity to support our factory HR provision.
In terms of academic study, you will gain a distance learning degree and you’ll be supported by academic and professional mentors, managers and an assigned buddy.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Leatherhead (Surrey) or Port Sunlight (Wirral)
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at Grade A*-C including English Language (or equivalent).
- Have a minimum of 2 A Levels, or a Level 3 apprenticeship (or equivalent experience).
- Have a genuine interest in working with people to support the wider business operations.
- Are proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
- Open University BA (Hons) Degree in Management Practice
WHEN DOES IT START?
Entry is September 2017
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.