About Severn Trent
At Severn Trent, we bring clean water to over eight million people, every day. Together, we’re delivering and caring for the world’s most precious resource.
We’re a fluid organisation – the challenges we face are always changing, and we’re changing to meet them. From harnessing the power of digital technology to finding safer, more efficient ways to save water, we’re building a network that’s ready for the 21st century. As an Apprentice, you’ll be at the heart of that transformation.
Digital/Information Systems Sponsored Degree Program
Drive industry transformation
As a Digital Apprentice, you’ll find innovative ways to incorporate technology into our network, making it more efficient, integrated and environmentally-friendly.
Develop a water network for the 21st century
- Build a complete set of digital skills, from coding to business analysis
- Ground your learning in on-site experience and get to know our challenges first-hand
- Tackle unique projects that we’ve never seen before
- Find new ways for us to harness emerging technology
- Work alongside teams from across the company
- Get nationally recognised qualifications and take your skills to degree level
From apps to analytics, tactical solutions to system-wide transformation
Taking on an apprenticeship in a rapidly-evolving area of our business, this is an opportunity to work at – and shift – the boundaries of the water industry. The impact you could have on us and our communities is huge, whether you’re designing an app to connect our people more closely or developing new safeguards for our systems.
We’re a business that’s transforming and we want our Apprentices to start leading that change. This is a degree programme of up to 3 years – that means, once you’ve completed your training, you’ll have the opportunity to progress to degree level. This is a chance for you change the way we work with this essential resource.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ A Levels in relevant subjects or equivalent Certificate/Diploma in Computer Science, Advanced Apprenticeship in IT/IS*
- 3-5 GSCEs at grade C or above in English, Maths and a Science subject*
- Willingness to get your full UK driving licence (if you don’t already have it)
- Ability to get to work and college independently – not all our sites are on public transport routes
- The full right to live and work in the UK (without restrictions)
*Note: If you don’t have any formal qualifications and are currently employed in the sector and are looking for personal development and career progression, then please apply.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!