Savers recently took part in the Sunday Times Top 100 survey. In 2017 we were awarded 10th Best Big Company to work for in the UK. With over 350 stores nationwide, our customers love our simple, clean and modern style. They also love our great value. Our mission is to retail the most competitively priced health & beauty and home products on the high street, from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues.
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
Apprentice Sales Assistant
A retail apprenticeship with Savers could be right for you. You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £5.30 per hour dependent on location. That’s £159 a week! You don’t need retail experience, you can earn while you learn and gain valuable qualifications - a HABC Level 2 Retailer Diploma. Most of all, if you like it here and do well, there’s every chance you could progress and be promoted. You’ll be a full-time team member for 13 months and during that time, you’ll also work through a programme of learning that relates to your job as a Sales Assistant. So while you won’t need to attend college, you’ll complete work books and be visited by an assessor.
Can you tick all the right boxes?
To come on board as a Savers Apprentice Sales Assistant, you would ideally have the following:
- Minimum of grade C GCSE in both Maths and English Language or Functional Skills Level 2 pass.
- Enthusiastic and with a flexible approach to working in a busy environment
- A passion for retail and business
- A professional and smart appearance
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed
- Ability to think on your feet and use your initiative
- Be committed to learning and developing new skills
- Be dedicated to complete the apprenticeship qualification
Success in this role could enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
- Life assurance and 28 days holiday
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using MySaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward and recognition scheme and long service awards
- Simply health wellbeing plan
- Employee assistance programme
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!