Apprentice Customer Service - Wholesale Support & Service - London
Apprentice Customer Service - Wholesale Support & Service
As part of the customer service team, you’ll get a unique view on our business. The customer service team carry out a whole range of exciting roles; for example, High level escalations, Hosted Communications, All IP Migrations, MEAS (Mobile Ethernet Access Service), Broadband, Hosted Communications and 20 and 21c data and you will be selected for one of them. There is a host of skills to develop your learning and keep you motivated.
- From supporting customers with provisioning orders, to repairing faults. From data analysis, to improving the customer experience using continuous improvement methodology. We’ll make sure you develop a great knowledge of our product portfolio and how everything works together, so you can really help the customer with the right solution for them
- Not only will you work really closely with our customers and develop great relationships with them, you’ll also get a chance to build your stakeholder management skills
- Depending on the selected role, you will be working with either CPs directly, or with critical “blue light” customers and that’s not forgetting Openreach, our own internal Technology function
- You’ll work with and manage everyone, to drive a great customer experience, a simple resolution, and make sure we’re continuously improving our processes and systems
Continually finding ways to get better for our customers is really important to us, as we use data to do that.
- Data insights are key to developing a high performing team and you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the build and analysis of key data sets to help direct decision making
- You’ll also get to influence teams supporting our improvement roadmaps, to really help drive chance
As the world of technology advances at pace, you’ll be at the forefront of it all as an operational pioneer.
Training to be provided
As an Apprentice Customer Service Associate, you’ll study for a Level 2 apprenticeship, called Customer Service Practitioner.
Your apprenticeship scheme will last for 18 months and 20% of your working hours will be dedicated to studying.
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
- No formal qualifications are required to join our programme, however a good level of literacy and numeracy would be a distinct advantage
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Ability to assimilate into a permanent role with the BT Group on completion of the apprenticeship
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.