Customer Case Investigator Apprenticeship 2022 - Surrey, UK
by Fidelity International
Customer Case Investigator Apprenticeship 2022 - Surrey, UK
At Fidelity International, we see our apprentices as a vital part of our business. We’ll give you the support and training you need to succeed, whilst gaining a qualification. In return, you’ll help us deliver world class services and become highly knowledgeable about our business.
What you’ll be doing:
We don’t expect you to come straight in and know everything about what we do. Whatever you’ve studied, we’ll help make sure you get the most out of your time with us.
As a Customer Case Investigator Apprentice, you’ll provide first line support to our customers, advisers and members. Reporting to the Team Leader in a complaints team, you will be responsible for investigating, resolving and responding to complaints which could carry a financial, regulatory or reputational implication for the business. The role is extremely varied and provides a great foundation for fulfilling your career aspirations.
The role of a complaint handler is key to help drive client centric change within the business through solid reasoning and accurate audit of all complaint cases. Furthermore, you will be empowered to identify improvements that can be made to our processes and procedures to prevent future occurrences of these issues.
Fidelity is passionate about the service it offers its customers and you will play a critical role in influencing the external perception of Fidelity’s brand. You will be responsible for customer care and delivering excellent customer service in a timely manner. Our aim is to address each complaint with a level of detail and quality that exceeds customer expectations. Irrespective of the outcome of their complaint, we strive to inspire loyalty from each customer by turning a negative experience into a positive one.
What we look for:
We’re looking for people that are interested in both the industry and the sector but ultimately those that are looking for a career which will reward them in both job satisfaction and development. During your apprenticeship, you will gain important insights and skills which will prepare you well for your future career, as well as learning from some of the best in the industry.
- You don’t need to have a customer focused or communications related background, but an interest in people, customer satisfaction and problem solving are attributes we
- You will have the ability to build rapport and networks with fellow employees internally and customers externally and will look for new ways to improve the services we offer through showcasing Fidelity’s values of integrity and
- You’ll be highly energetic and inquisitive with a creative mind and will continuously look to identify new ways of working and solving
- We value candidates who still have an interest in learning and who want a career that rewards them financially as well as with job satisfaction because we’re investing in your career for the long-term.
- We welcome applications from students from all educational backgrounds. If you’re inquisitive and ambitious, an apprenticeship at Fidelity could be a great opportunity for you.
As a minimum requirement you’ll need to:
- Have achieved GCSE Grade 4 or above in English and Maths and a Further Education qualification (A Levels, BTEC, IB etc.)
- Be available to join us in September 2022
- Have good computer skills (knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
Training and Development
Over your two-year apprenticeship programme, you will be based in our Surrey offices, where you’ll not only learn how our operations team contribute to making our organisation work seamlessly, but also build your knowledge of the wider business.
You’ll start your apprenticeship with a mini induction during which we’ll introduce you to investment management and how it fits into the City. After that, there are many more ways to develop your skills as your apprenticeship progresses.
At every stage, your development will be underpinned by the best apprenticeship training and professional certified courses.
Unlike other firms that hire on a volume basis, we take on a select number of apprentices. You will be highly valued here, so your development is heavily invested in from day one.
Social and networking events will help you get to know our people and culture. All the while you’ll be learning on the job, working to clear goals and understanding your own potential.
During your time with us you’ll get to learn even more about what you enjoy, what you’re great at, and how to develop the career path that’s perfect for you. Our apprenticeship programmes may even lead to full-time opportunities if that’s what you’re looking for.
Fidelity International is a privately held, global asset management business with the aim to help our clients fulfil their financial goals.
We are dedicated to delivering the Fidelity experience to a wide range of clients from individuals, directly and through financial advisers, to large companies, institutions and governments. Helping clients to save for retirement and other long term investing objectives has been at the core of our business for nearly 50 years.etter world too. We recently handed over a new school and healthcare centre to local communities in Tanzania and Malawi.
How to apply
To apply for this programme and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.