Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship at Capgemini
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Capgemini
We often describe Capgemini as “a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services”. What this means is that we help companies and public sector organisations improve their businesses through smart, appropriate use of technology systems.
Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
Although we offer a range of technical and business apprenticeships, the majority of our apprentices join our Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship:
- Follow an alternative, accelerated path into the technology industry via our 4½ year study and work programme.
- Complete a BSc (Honours) in Digital & Technology Solutions through Aston University.
- Study for a sponsored degree – a debt-free start to your career because you don’t need a student loan or pay tuition fees.
- Gain a permanent full-time role within Capgemini.
What roles are on offer?
- Software Developer
- Technical Applications Consultant.
Over your first few years, you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of technologies and projects. You’ll get the chance to develop skills in areas such as .NET/C#, Drupal/PHP, Microsoft, Java, SQL, Oracle, SAP, Cloudera and Hadoop. You’re also likely to work with cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS).
We don’t just need tech apprentices – we also need business brains, and so we offer the opportunity to work towards a BSc in Leadership and Business Management.
What is the salary and what are the benefits?
- During initial training, you’ll earn a minimum of £10k/annum, after which your salary rises to £16k
- 25 days annual leave
- Adequate study leave
- Mobile phone and laptop plus a variety of benefits to choose from
- As a university student you’ll get the same benefits as a full-time student on campus:
- being part of societies
- NUS card
- 30% Oyster Card discount for London-based apprentices
What do you need?
- 7 GCSEs including English and Maths at A-C.
Plus one of:
- 3 A-Levels at CCC or above (actual or predicted)
- BTEC at PPD or above (actual or predicted)
- Completed Advanced Apprenticeship
An interest in the world of technology is crucial as you’ll be trained intensively and study a degree from the start.
What is the application process?
- Online application
- Online Situational Strengths Test
- Online Aptitude Test
- Telephone Interview
- Assessment Centre
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.View Similar Jobs
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Capgemini
- Degree Apprenticeship
Jack Eker, 20, is working towards a Capgemini Higher Apprenticeship and recently won a regional 2013 Apprentice of the Year...