Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Two billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products every day including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx and you’ll find our products in the kitchens and bathrooms in 9 out of 10 UK homes (go on, have a look!).
At Unilever, we give you the skills and support you need to unlock a bright future that’s full of opportunities and new experiences. We offer different apprenticeships to take your career in exciting directions in Business, Technology, Science, Supply Chain and Engineering. Our apprentices receive lots of hands-on training and guidance from experienced professionals and are given real responsibility from the start.
Our apprentices bring fresh ideas and deliver innovative ways to meet the everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Project Management Higher Apprenticeship
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever Project Management Apprenticeship is designed specifically for individuals wishing to undertake a career as a project professional. Our apprentices support our UK and Global teams and we have vacancies in different functions including Marketing, Human Resources and IT.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business. The qualification covers principles of project management, practice of project management, and leadership and delegation. Typical roles include Project Co-ordinator, Project Executive or Project Support Officer.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
London Blackfriars, Port Sunlight (Wirral)
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Have an English Language GCSE grade A*-C
- Have a minimum of two A Levels, a BTEC or Level 3 Apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
- Have a genuine interest in project management
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Is up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
- Level 4 Diploma in Project Management (equivalent to first year of Degree course or HNC).
WHEN DOES IT START?
Entry is September 2017
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Unilever
Unilever made the life-changing move from college to work so easy. I get a real buzz from my role –...