Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Do you want to kick-start your career in one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? Two billion people in 190 countries buy and use our products every day including Persil, Dove, Magnum, Hellman’s, Marmite and Lynx and you’ll find our products in the kitchens and bathrooms in 9 out of 10 UK homes (go on, have a look!).
At Unilever, we give you the skills and support you need to unlock a bright future that’s full of opportunities and new experiences. We offer different apprenticeships to take your career in exciting directions in Business, Technology, Science, Supply Chain and Engineering. Our apprentices receive lots of hands-on training and guidance from experienced professionals and are given real responsibility from the start.
Our apprentices bring fresh ideas and deliver innovative ways to meet the everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever Business Administration apprentices provide administrative support to our UK or Global teams working in a variety of departments including Brand Building (Marketing), Customer Development (Sales), Supply Chain, Human Resources, Communications and Finance.
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in an entry level administrative position along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a specific team and will have a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Locations could include Leatherhead, Kingston, London (Blackfriars), Battersea and Milton Keynes.
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who….
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have a GCSE A* - C in English Language
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK
- Level 3 Combined Diploma in Business Administration
- And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
WHEN DOES IT START?
Entry is September 2017
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Awards for Unilever
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Accountancy Higher Apprentice
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company,...