Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Why not accelerate your career with a Business & Technology apprenticeship at Unilever? Working in a diverse, global business, you’ll gain invaluable work experience supporting world-class brands in areas such Customer Development, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain.
Working under the guidance of a dedicated line manager, you will gain the technical knowledge and skills you need to succeed through a combination of real, practical experience and formal training. You can expect on-the-job training, formal development opportunities and dedicated mentoring.
What will you be doing?
Our Data Analyst programme provides leading industry training for aspiring and junior data analysts so they can master data wrangling and analysis techniques. It also covers elements of data science, including Python and an introduction to machine learning.
18 - 24 months
- Have or are predicted GCSEs including English Language and Maths at grade 5 or above.
- Have or are predicted a minimum of one A-level or equivalent.
- Competitive Reward - you will start on a competitive salary which we will review annually to reflect your progression and development
- Learning and Development - Together we'll help you to accelerate your learning and development through hands-on experience, mentoring, and support.
- Health and Wellbeing - Keeping healthy is important to us all. Where possible, we provide on-site gym facilities, regular health checks and an extensive suite of mental health and wellbeing resources.
- Flexible Working - We encourage agile working which means that, where your role allows you to, you're empowered to work anywhere at any time, providing the needs of the business are met.
- Holidays - We offer 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Stage 1 - Complete the online application form and tell us about your motivation for choosing Unilever and your selected apprenticeship programme.
- Stage 2 - Situational Judgment Test, which gives you realistic, hypothetical scenarios where you will be asked to identify the most appropriate response.
- Stage 3 - Virtual Discovery Centre, immersing yourself in business challenges, our Purpose Hub an interview.
Unilever is a global fast-moving consumer goods company and is one of the world’s leading suppliers of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, and Foods & Refreshment products, reaching 2.5 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes all over the world, including Persil, Dove, PG Tips & Magnum.
How to apply
To apply for this programme and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.