We're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. We tackle lots of different issues for loads of different organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses. We help with big deals and big changes to their structures and businesses. We advise them on tax. We make sure they’re getting the most out of their IT. We help them plan ahead to manage risk, make sure they’re sustainable, and profitable.
Assurance - School Leaver Programme
You’re studying at college or sixth form, but there’s also a lot of focus on what’s next. We know you have career goals and ambitions. But do you decide to start your career or go to university? Perhaps you want to explore new opportunities. You know you have to start work at some point, but when is the right time, and what is the right path? Whatever you choose, it has to be right for you. Whether you’re ready for a career right now, or in a few years, we’ve got real opportunities for those who want to learn, adapt, be challenged and grow. No matter what your background.
Get a head start
Make the most of your good A-Levels, or equivalent academic achievement, by starting work straight away on one of our School and College leaver programmes in Assurance. You’ll earn a competitive salary while you study towards a professional qualification. You’ll be part of a team, working on client projects, which means you’ll be learning on the job, building the in-depth business knowledge you’ll need to progress through our business.
What you’d do in Assurance
Our purpose is to provide decision makers with the information they need to take their business to the next level. We do this by getting to know our clients really well, gaining an understanding of the challenges they face by building relationships with the people who experience them day-to-day. So in Assurance, we assess how each specific organisation can best reflect on the past and prepare for the future, and the future of their employees. Working in Assurance, you’ll really get to know your clients, talking to staff – sometimes very senior – to establish what processes and controls are in place around the finances, forming your own opinion of their accounts and making sure they’re in order. The work you’ll do is varied and each client is different, meaning you’ll learn how to think on your feet, present your findings, and build up lots of business skills.
Reasons to join us
- Be part of the world’s leading professional services global network.
- Experience the best opportunities to learn, grow and excel, by learning on-the-job, learning from others, and through formal learning.
- Work in a supportive culture with access to a wide range of people to support your development - professional qualifications team, tutors, career coach and mentor and independent careers service team - to help you steer your career in your chosen direction.
- Be at the forefront of innovation and the heart of the digital revolution.
- Earn a competitive salary, holiday banking where you can accrue up to 40 days holiday and the ability to design a benefits package to meet your personal needs.
You can find out more information about PwC and our apprenticeship opportunities for school and college leavers by attending one of our Career Open Days, Open Evenings or Virtual Events. We’ll be running events all year at our offices across the UK.
What you need to bring to us
- A UCAS tariff of at least 112 (or equivalent)
To find an event near you, please click the button below.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!