Apprentice Development Surveyor - Bristol (Level 6)
An opportunity is available to work as an apprentice within the Development Team in Bristol. The team provides services to private and public sector landowners and developers throughout the West Country in the following areas:
- Strategic advice and development consultancy
- Sale and acquisition of residential and mixed use development land
- Negotiation of agreements in respect of strategic land
- Valuation of development sites, residential and commercial property and land.
Five full days in the office, subject to prevailing Covid restrictions with working hours 9am to 5:30pm. One of these days each week during term time should be dedicated to study while in the office.
Starting salary £17,000 per annum (based on enrolling onto Level 6 Apprenticeship)
5 year training programme. This includes a part time undergraduate degree (Level 6 Apprenticeship) for 4 years, and an APC training programme (2 years, but enrolled in year 3 of the undergraduate degree). At the end of the 5 years you will become a Chartered Surveyor with an MRICS qualification. On the job training is provided to ensure all the required knowledge and experience is obtained throughout the apprenticeship to qualify successfully
Good communication and organisational skills are vital to succeed as an apprentice. You will need the ability to manage a varied workload, working as part of a team and also using your own initiative. You should be passionate about delivering the best service possible for your team.
- Word and Excel skills
- Good written reporting, presentation and numerical skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Confident with the ability to make a good first impression
- Punctual, reliable, keen and enthusiastic
- Thirst for knowledge and self-motivated
- We welcome applications from 18 years upwards but all applicants will be considered on merit.
- You should have the equivalent of 3 A-Levels (96 UCAS points), but may not apply if you already have a degree.
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above is a mandatory requirement, and certificates are required.
- Must be eligible to live, work and remain in England, within 1 hour’s commute of the office you are applying to.
Savills apprenticeship programme allows you to gain the training, experience and support you need to build a fulfilling career in real estate.
We pride ourselves on offering the best possible experience from the day you receive your offer letter with us, through to the training programmes that support your career development.
We work with the Chartered Surveyors Training Trust to offer property apprenticeship opportunities across our business in various locations. If you are passionate about a developing a professional career in property, and would prefer to learn on the job rather than studying full-time at university, these roles may suit you. We have 100 per cent retention rate of our apprentices, who go on to work for Savills after completion of the scheme.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.